Account Manager Digital
Fulltime, Marketing & Sales
Open until further notice
Account Manager Digital (f/m/d) – HOME Workers
Your challenge as Account Manager Digital (f/m/d)
Do you want to leave your mark in digitalizing sales? And are you a digital native, creating value and driving sales through smart technology? Then come work for Nobian in Germany! We are looking for you as a transformational hybrid between classical and digital sales. You bring a clear and energetic vision for the future of digital sales, as well as pronounced experience in negotiation and routinely handling customers and stakeholders alike.
- Driving digitalization and innovation in sales – energetically and enthusiastically!
- Managing sales via Digital sales channels (E-tenders, E-auctions, piloting digital platforms) and grow our number of customers to be served via our digital channels
- Delivering sales according to target both short- and long-term
- Providing accurate sales forecasts
- Identifying, evaluating and pursuing business growth opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong rapport with existing and new customers
- Building a competitive position in the market
Who are we?
Nobian, a European leader in the production of essential base chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. The company employs about 1,600 people and had revenues in 2020 of €1.0 billion.
Have you got what it takes?
- B.Sc, preferably in chemistry, chemical engineering or in a technical area
- Pronounced working experience in sales, preferably in the chemical industry
- Experience preferable and high affinity for digital selling approach
- Highly effective negotiation and communication skills
- Strong business acumen, customer focus, networking & interpersonal skillsTeam player and self-starter!
- Proficiency in German and English
- Willingness to travel >50% of the time
- Good MS Office skills and digital affinity
If you are interested in this position, please hand in your application through the link below, including earliest starting date and approximate salary expectation.
This vacancy is managed by our Recruiter Mr. Paskal Stefanic.
For questions please reach out to him via telephone: +49 (0) 173 87 27 092 or email: email@example.com.