Business Development Manager - Amersfoort
Apply until 8 december 2021
Are you a skilled networker who can build and formalize partnerships with diverse stakeholders? Are you an excellent oral and written communicator with strong negotiations skills? Above all, can you direct interdisciplinary and multifunctional working relations within our complex, fast growing and multicultural business environment? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you!
Business Development Manager
Your challenge as Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible to market green hydrogen, generate leads for our growing portfolio of green hydrogen (and circular chemistry) production plants. Furthermore, you will lead commercial negotiations for the sale of green hydrogen and other commercial agreements that need to be in place to enable these asset projects.
You will formalize agreements with customers through commercial negotiations, bringing ideas and advice to impact and value. We are looking for a team player with proven track record in negotiating long term supply agreements and the ability to be a trustworthy and reliable sparring partner for our business. Monitoring external developments and translating this into a strategy and plan of action. Connect the outside world to Nobian Energy and bridge this into business value through the negotiating of contracts. Your responsibilities are:
- Customer relationship building and commercial negotiations that are part of Green Hydrogen and Circular Chemistry projects.
- Initiating and driving commercial new business / development projects.
- Key interaction and deals with senior executives at corporate level, across key businesses and in the external (political) environment.
Nobian’s green hydrogen business is a European leader for safe and reliable green hydrogen supplies to enable the transition to zero-carbon industries. Building on over 100 years of experience in electrolysis and our leadership in safety, you will help realize pioneering water electrolysis projects to supply industries with green hydrogen from renewable power and water. From making sustainable steel to circular jet fuels – we believe that green hydrogen is the key to providing a growing population with essential products, with zero emissions to realize more sustainable economic development.
Have you got what it takes?
You have a passion for and knowledgeable in sustainability, project development and business economics. As a Business Development Manager, you are creative and able to ”getting things done”. Additionally, you must also have:
- Master’s degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or business administration/economics.
- At least 5 year working experience in marketing and sales of chemicals, drafting and negotiating long term supply contracts.
- Experience of making things happen in a large international and global organization approaching different cultures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English.
- Competencies such as result-driven, analytical thinking and empathy.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Our employment package comprises:
- Permanent contract with 2-months probationary period;
- An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies;
- Discount on our collective health insurance.
- Training opportunities.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Business Development Manager?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Resourcing Partner, email@example.com. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
An online assessment will be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.