Communications Manager - Amersfoort
Do you have experience with internal and external communications, crisis communications and stakeholder management? Would you like to play a role in building and strengthening Nobian’s reputation and voice as a leading producer of essential chemicals in Europe? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you!
Salary per month: 4.900 - 7.750 EUR before tax
Your challenge as Communications Manager
As a Communications Manager you will prepare and execute communication plans and assets, maintain contact with external service providers as well as internal and external stakeholders. This role is a key position in Nobian’s communications department and the development and execution of Nobian’s communications agenda and employee engagement. The role reports to Nobian’s Head of Communications & Public Affairs.
- Support Nobian’s reputational transformation journey, support building the Nobian brand and our reputation as the undisputed leading producer of essential chemicals in Europe.
- Support and drive Nobian’s employee engagement strategy and employee communications (in close consultation with HR)
- Support and execute Nobian’s sustainability communications, internal and external positioning of Nobian’s sustainability program Grow Greener Together.
- Drive Nobian’s social media strategy & social listening, develop strong social content, manage Nobian’s digital channels.
- Maintain the Nobian crisis communications framework and crisis communications capacity and readiness, Nobian spokesperson for Germany.
Nobian is a European leader in the production of salt and essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain and modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. From our first salt production in 1918, we continue to innovate every day to become safer, more efficient, and sustainable to ensure the essential products of today will continue to enrich our lives tomorrow. Nobian has approximately 1,600 employees in the Netherlands (Rotterdam, Hengelo, Delfzijl, Arnhem, Amsterdam and Deventer), Germany (Ibbenbüren, Bitterfeld and Frankfurt), Denmark (Mariager), and Sweden (Gothenburg). www.nobian.com
Have you got what it takes?
As a Communication Manager, you are able to create good quality and engaging content. Furthermore, you are self-motivated and you work well under pressure. Additionally, you must also have:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in communications or relevant fields
- At least 5 years work experience in a relevant communication role(s), ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in Dutch en English, preferably fluent in German.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills, ability to work cross functional and in cooperation with sites (including senior managers).
- Strong knowledge of digital and social media trends and skills, identify PR and communication opportunities for projects involved.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Our employment package comprises:
- Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): 64.000 - 101.500 before tax
- 35 holidays
- Discount on our collective health insurance
- Training opportunities
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Communications Manager?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Resourcing Partner, email@example.com. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
An online assessment will be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.