Data Analyst / Engineer - Amersfoort
Do you want to leave your mark in the new digital team? Are you a digital native, creating value and driving data insights through smart technology? Then come and join Nobian!
Data Analyst / Engineer
Fulltime, Amersfoort, the Netherlands
Gross annual salary: 54.652 - 83.707 euro
Your challenge as Data Analyst / Engineer
With your technical expertise you will build, develop, maintain, and deliver digital tools and improvements. They can relate to Data, Analytics, Insights and Reports for Nobian. You will become part of the new central agile team, surrounded with young and motivated colleagues operating in an international setting. You will support our manufacturing plants as well as the various functions like sales, finance, HR, procurement, supply chain etc.
So, for what kind of organization will you be working? Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential base chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain and modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. The company employs about 1,600 people and had revenues of €1.0 billion in 2020.
- Deliver the developments identified for the sprint by taking responsibility of accepted work;
- Focus on data modelling, data analysis and data visualization;
Take part in all agile meetings and deliver estimates for each item in the backlog according to the priorities;
- Act as second line support to solve complex operational issues;
- Responsible for estimations and solution development of own work;
- Help create user guides and deliver trainings.
- 2-6 years’ experience as software developer or software engineer;
- Strong computer skills and affinity for software development and dnigital tools;
- Preferably strong knowledge on DAX, HANA / SQL integration, Python and on MS Azure;
- Experience working with data from SAP or BW;
- Experience with Power BI modelling and report design or similar visualization tools;
- Agile certification is a plus;
- Able and eager to learn quickly about new systems and technologies;
- Fluent in English is required. Dutch and German are a plus;
- Able to work discretely with confidential information;
- High integrity and responsible in actions;
- Comfortable in a multicultural environment.
What we offer
- A great salary;
- A permanent contract with a probationary period of 2 months;
- 35 vacation days;
- An interesting bonus scheme;
- An excellent pension plan;
- Plenty of career opportunities.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as a Data Analyst / Engineer?
If you want to take the next step in your career and you recognize yourself in the profile above, do not hesitate to contact us! You can do this via our apply button. Attach your CV and motivation letter and we will do the rest! For more information about the recruitment process, please contact Emma Weghorst: firstname.lastname@example.org
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
Please note that applications by email will not be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.