E-Commerce & Digital Specialist - Amersfoort
Do you have experience in an e-commerce environment, is data handling something you really like? Do you want to work at one of the leading companies in the chemical industry? Do you want to increase the Digital Footprint of Nobian and want to work in an international environment? Then we are looking for you:
E-Commerce & Digital Specialist
Gross annual salary: EUR 51.000 – EUR 73.000
The E-Commerce & Digital Specialist is part of the Marketing and Sales team and as such supports the development and implementation of the Digital roadmap of Nobian. The purpose of E-Commerce & Digital Specialist is to support the organization to ensure all customer facing digital channels (f.e. My Nobian, Digital Platforms, E-ordering and website) are running seamless and to initiates improvements to improve customer experience. Also you are responsible for:
- Continuous Improvement of all Nobian B-2-B E-Commerce Channels and makes sure all channels are running seamless to ensure optimal customer experience;
- Works closely together with external parties to develop & implement improvements at our digital channels;
- Support the Digital Channel manager in the development, communication and implementation of Digital processes and projects in and across businesses and functions;
- Act as super key-user for My Nobian including:
- Onboard and Train new customers in MyNobian;
- Ensuring that the content in CMS is continuously kept up to date;
- Solves issues related to My Nobian in close cooperation with IT team;
- As for feedback from users (customers) and internal stakeholders, implement and test changes together with third parties and IT team;
- Keep training documentation up to date.
- Drive & analyse usage of our digital channels in f.e. PowerBI;
- Increase number of E-orders by initiating and implementing EDI & Quicklink connections or other ways to automate ordering;
- Be the liaison between different business stakeholders (technical, marketing, commercial etc) with regard to product content/data and support them with Google Analytics / SEO implementations, analysts and reporting and content management at the different digital channels;
- Act as Digital ambassador.
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain and modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.
From our first salt production in 1918, we continue to innovate every day to become safer, more efficient, and sustainable to ensure the essential products of today will continue to enrich our lives tomorrow. Nobian has approximately 1,600 employees in the Netherlands (Rotterdam, Hengelo, Delfzijl, Arnhem, Amsterdam and Deventer), Germany (Ibbenbüren, Bitterfeld and Frankfurt), Denmark (Mariager), and Sweden (Gothenburg).
Have you got what it takes:
To qualify for the role, you have at least a Bachelor/Master degree in a technical, commercial or IT field. Furthermore, you have at least 3+ (Msc) / 5+ (Bsc) years working experience in in E-commerce and data handling. Next to this you:
- Are able to communicate innovative / digital concepts in a way that non Digital savvy people understand and to operate in an international environment;
- Have experience ideally in the Chemicals / Manufacturing Industry, Digital tools (Order platforms, content management systems) and Google Analytics;
- Have Project management experience within multi-disciplinary programs and teams;
- Have strong analytical skills, proficient in Excel and working with and understanding of analytical tools and SAP R/3;
- Drive continuous improvements.
This is our offer:
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
- A permanent contract;
- An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- 35 vacation days;
- An excellent pension plan;
- Training opportunities.
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as E-Commerce & Digital Specialist:
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Jeroen Sevenstern, email@example.com
Please note that applications by email will not be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.