NPR Capex Procurement Manager - Hengelo
Are you an experienced Procurement Manager who is seasoned in the international environment. Are you familiar with leading medium to large size projects in an industrial environment? If so, we are looking for you. Our Capex team is presently looking for an:
NPR Capex Procurement Manager
Fulltime, Hengelo, the Netherlands
Gross annual salary including holiday pay: EUR 65.000 - EUR 100.000
As NPR Capex Procurement Manager, you are responsible for the Project Procurement Strategies and secure that all Capex procurement deliverables and activities are delivered on time and at or below budgeted cost. You are well aligned with the main stakeholders of projects to ensure that the final solutions and all requirements are balanced in a good way. Key to a successful execution of the job is proven experience in medium to large size industrial procurement projects in an international environment.
Your responsibilities include:
• Coaching Capex activities of Tactical Site Buyers where needed
• Secure early involvement of procurement and take an active role in the budgeting estimation process, risk analyses and strategy settings.
• Actively participate within project team to find the best solutions
• Provide detailed knowledge of the market and supplier alternatives to the projects and provide solid recommendations.
• Propose different solutions and provide pros and cons of different alternatives.
• Lead negotiations for medium and large projects and set up project specific contracts with suppliers.
• Work with supplier and project members to secure timely delivery of agreed services or products.
• Manage the EPC(M) contractors on the procurement part where applicable
Procurement at Nobian
The Procurement function is responsible for driving value from our supply base by creating the right insights into the markets we buy in and improving the performance of our suppliers on delivery, cost and sustainability. Managing risks, costs and supply reliability in logistics and raw materials along with driving down our NPR Spend are key levers in the company strategic plan.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this position you bring a minimum 7 years procurement experience, and experience in leading medium to large size industrial projects in an international environment. You have good leadership skills and are able to build and maintain teams and networks
Next to this, you:
• Have a bachelor or master degree, preferably in Engineering
• Have a deep understanding of project phases and management
• Are fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
• Have strong negotiating skills and are able to influence and engage people
• Are able to analyze data and technical requirements
• Are proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be joining a motivated and challenging team. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 35 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as NPR Capex Procurement Manager?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page, and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, email@example.com.
Note: applications via email will not be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.