Accounting Business Partner
Would you like to work in a dynamic working environment where no day is the same? Do you like variety in your daily routine, can you handle work stress well and are you interested in being able to use your knowledge and skills in an international environment?
Then we are looking for you!
- Accounting Business Partner & IFRS Expert
- Fulltime, Amersfoort
- Annual Salary: EUR 65.000 – EUR 103.000
What are you going to do?
As an Accounting Business Partner you are an enthusiastic team player and you will work as an expert in our Finance department. You will have a lot of flexibility to organize your own working day, but you are committed to hard deadlines. You are a star in reporting and analyzing and solving complex IFRS technical issues gives you a lot of energy. You also enjoy sparring with colleagues and work independently. You know what you have to do to achieve the best results and off course you will always receive support at Nobian. After all, we do it together!
- You have several years of working experience as an Accounting Business Partner or a similar role.
- You know what is expected from you and you know what it takes to achieve the best results.
- You have a background in the world of Finance, for example accountancy or controlling.
- Self-starting work and thinking level. You think and switch quickly and can therefore quickly pick up your work.
- You’ve got the essential know-how regarding reporting and preparation of IFRS position papers.
- Streamline complex IFRS topics such as lease accounting, pension accounting and financing.
- Ensure a timely, adequate, and reliable monthly financial close for the company including functions like Tax and Treasury.
- You can make a comprehensive analysis of the quality and the content of the balance sheet and the profit and loss account.
- You are involved in projects, including acquisitions and investments.
- You will be in the lead of the preparation of the annual accounts of Nobian.
- You will prepare the Nobian Covenant reports for the banks.
- You find it interesting to work in a dynamic environment. For example, you work with colleagues from different countries within Europe.
- You are a star in managing relationships and are service-oriented towards your colleagues.
- You master both Dutch and English in word and writing.
Who are we?
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain and modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.
From our first salt production in 1918, we continue to innovate every day to become safer, more efficient, and sustainable to ensure the essential products of today will continue to enrich our lives tomorrow. Nobian has approximately 1,600 employees in the Netherlands (Rotterdam, Hengelo, Delfzijl, Arnhem, Amsterdam and Deventer), Germany (Ibbenbüren, Bitterfeld and Frankfurt), Denmark (Mariager), and Sweden (Gothenburg).
Have you got what it takes?
You have an academic degree and you have gained several years of practical knowledge and experience in the world of Finance, for example a register controller position. You also find it interesting to work in an international environment where no day is the same. The working language in the workplace is usually Dutch and internal the meetings can be in English. It is therefore important that you feel comfortable speaking English. In addition, you work very well independently, you show courage, and you take your responsibility.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have knowledge of external reporting and affinity with solving complex IFRS issues.
- Good at prioritizing your tasks.
- Integrity is high on your list. You find it important to work with integrity and precision.
- You think in terms of chances and possibilities.
You speak English well. German is a plus.
- You can handle the hectic pace of the day well and you know how to plan your time efficiently.
In addition, you also have:
- Good knowledge and experience with IT systems like SAP and consolidation tools.
About the department
We are a flat and mature organization. You will work in a small, compact team and will interact a lot with colleagues from tax, legal, treasury and controlling from the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. You are not alone at Nobian. We are here to help each other and to learn from each other. We are curious, think solution-oriented and are open to changes. Do you have what it takes?
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as the Accounting Business Partner & IFRS Expert?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Ricardo Abbas, email@example.com.
Please note that applications by email will not be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.