Content & Digital Communications Specialist
Content & Digital Communications Specialist
Annual Salary incl holiday pay: EUR 53,460 – EUR 79,150
Your challenge as a Content & Digital Communications Specialist
As Content & Digital Communications Specialist, you are responsible for creating, managing, and publishing digital content that is engaging, informative, and on-brand. You will support the development of a new corporate website, coordinate the content development, and organize and support corporate website maintenance.
This role will work closely with the business and relevant functions/sites teams to develop content strategies that align with our business goals and that support Nobian’s overall communications agenda.
Further to this your tasks will exist of:
- Develop digital, social media and content strategies that align with Nobian’s business and communications goals
- Create engaging (digital) content for the Nobian website, social channels, and other digital communications
- Website support, maintenance, governance
- Contact with external service providers and stakeholders
- Monitor performance of (digital) communications
- Media monitoring & reporting, social listening, optimizing content for search engines
- Manage Nobian digital platforms (LinkedIn, website, Sharepoint, Brand Portal)
- Identify digital and social media communications opportunities for Nobian or relevant projects
In this role you will report directly to the Director Communications/Public Affairs.
About Nobian - A leader in essential chemicals
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain with modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. Our 1,600 employees are committed to become safer, more efficient and sustainable, to ensure that the essential products of today will keep enriching our lives tomorrow with chemistry you can count on.
At Nobian we take great pride in our strong history and heritage, going back more than 100 years. We value the entrepreneurial spirit of our founders as well as our current strong drive for business excellence, innovation and sustainability. Based on these foundations we have become a leading European company in salt mining, essential chemistry, including green hydrogen, and energy.
Our values guide our behavior and are a crucial part of our strong identity and company culture. They demonstrate what we stand for as a corporate citizen, as a business partner and as an employer. Our values guide our relationships with our partners, suppliers and stakeholders.
Grow Greener Together. We make no secret of our sustainability ambition, which is to become one of the most sustainable chemical companies in Europe. Driven by our ambitious “Grow Greener Together” program, Nobian is aiming to become carbon neutral by 2040, with 100% renewable energy.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life, where employees deliver the best quality, take ownership and take care of each other and our environment. Our employment package comprises:
- A permanent contract with a 2 months’ probation period
- An annual gross salary based on full time employment between EUR 53,460 – EUR 79,150
- An attractive bonus scheme
- 35 vacation days
- An excellent pension plan
- Training opportunities
Have you got what it takes?
As Content & Digital Communications Specialist you bring relevant working experience within communications or marketing. You have strong knowledge of digital and social media trends. You know how to advise internal stakeholders and make suggestions which tools are most relevant to use.
Further to this you recognize yourself in the following points:
- Bachelor’s (HBO) degree in Communications, Marketing, or a relevant field
- Experience with digital and social media, internal and external communications
- Ability to create and develop good quality (digital) content.
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Ability to work cross functional and in cooperation with sites/functions
- Fluency in Dutch and English both verbal and written
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Content & Digital Communications Specialist?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via the apply here button. Any questions? Then contact Brecht Vanhemel, firstname.lastname@example.org
A pre-employment screening and a Certificate of Conduct may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.