Corporate Central Controller / FP&A Manager - Amersfoort
Would you like to work in a dynamic working environment where no day is the same? Do you like variety in your daily routine, can you handle multiple priorities and change? Are you interested in being able to use your knowledge and skills in an international environment? Then we are looking for you!
Corporate Central Controller / FP&A Manager
Your challenge as Corporate Central Controller / FP&A Manager
You are the linking pin between controlling and accounting and will manage an optimized, flawless, and standardized monthly reporting for all internal and external stakeholders. You answer ad-hoc questions and analyses requests from Nobian and its’ shareholder.
As a highly experienced professional you will lead the Financial Planning and Analysis activities across the organization, and review estimates and budgets to adequately reflect initiatives to improve the business results. You proactively initiate and drive change and improvement initiatives in the business and in the Finance organization itself. Due to the business structure, this role is also the responsible controller for the supporting functions.
You will be the right-hand of the Finance Director, replacing the Director when absent and challenge decisions. Your main responsibilities include the following:
- Leading and improving financial planning cycles, monthly forecasting and reporting, and preparing board- and financial reviews. Improve controlling and reporting on automation & digitization programs
- Efficiently and accurately rolling up all planning cycles and actuals in line with guidelines with regard to P&L, Capex, and OWC. Leading initiatives on improvement in cash flow forecasting and OWC management.
- Proactively interpreting, compiling, and distributing information using variance analysis. Adjusting KPIs and reporting based on the business requirements.
- Setting-up value chain financials to drive value optimization
- Being the responsible project manager in case of Finance- or due diligence projects
- Responsibility for functional control and reporting within Nobian and other non-financial reporting requirements related to FTEs.
You will be reporting to the Finance Director and will lead a small team of 2 junior controllers.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. Nobian is a company that develops, produces, and sells chemical products that are essential for everyday life and with a world-class sustainability track record and program (Ecovadis platinum rating in 2022). Our employment package comprises:
- Permanent contract with a 2-month probationary period
- 30 holidays.
- Competitive bonus plan based on your and the business performance.
- Discount on our collective health insurance.
Have you got what it takes?
If you are ambitious, motivated, and driven to deliver a timely output of a high standard, then this is the right role for you! You are structured, highly analytical, and accurate with an academic degree and have gained several years (12+) of experience in control roles in matrix organizations. In addition, you bring accounting experience and a basic knowledge of IFRS. Experience with Financial planning and budgeting processes is essential. To successfully execute the role, you also bring along:
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to ensure tasks are followed through to completion. In addition, you are able to plan workload and priorities ensuring deadlines are always met and work is in line with policies and procedures
- Excellent team player and strong communication skills, with experience in a “spider in the web” kind of role, both within and outside the finance function
- Outstanding system skills in particular SAP, SAP BW, HFM, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Lucanet
- Curiosity with a constant drive to explore and execute improvements in results and efficiency.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written (Dutch and German would be an advantage).
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Central Corporate Controller / FP&A Manager?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on our own website and upload your CV. Any questions? Then contact Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Team Lead Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications by email will not be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
About Nobian - A leader in essential chemicals
Nobian is a European leader in producing essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali, and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain with modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany, and Denmark. We have a strong heritage of salt production of over 100 years dating back to 1918. Our 1,600 employees are committed to becoming safer, more efficient, and sustainable, to ensure that the essential products of today will keep enriching our lives tomorrow with chemistry you can count on.