Data Analyst & Engineer - Amersfoort
Do you want to leave your mark on a new digital team? Are you a digital savvy, creating value and driving data insights through smart technology? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
Data Analyst & Engineer
36-40 hours per week, Amersfoort
Monthly salary before tax: 4.050 – 6.850 EUR
Your challenge as Data Analyst / Engineer
Through your technical expertise, you will build, develop, maintain, and deliver digital solutions for the company. They can relate to Data, Analytics, Insights, and Reports for Nobian. You will become part of the central agile team, surrounded by motivated colleagues operating in an international setting, and supporting our manufacturing plants.
As a Data Analyst, you will be turning data into value by creating dashboards, introducing new tools, improving processes, and capability building within the company.
Other key responsibilities are:
- Deliver the developments identified for the sprint by taking responsibility for accepted work
- Focus on data modeling, data analysis, and data visualization
- Take part in all agile meetings, and deliver estimates for each item in the backlog according to the priorities
- Act as second-line support to solve complex operational issues
- Help answer site/business questions and ensure change management through coaching and training of the site’s users.
- Help create user guides and deliver training
Have you got what it takes?
To deliver on the developments and executing the tasks, you have strong computer skills and affinity for software development and digital tools. You are able and eager to learn quickly about new systems and technologies, you are detail-oriented, and a fast learner.
To successfully execute the role, you bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 2 to 6 years of experience as a process engineer, analytics engineer, or developer.
- Preferably strong knowledge of MES systems, Historian database, Python programming, Microsoft Power Platform, and experience working with data from SAP and/ or BW or MES (MS Azure-stack)
- Experience with Power BI modeling and report design or similar visualization tools
- Agile certification is a plus
- Fluency in English, Dutch or German is a plus.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces, and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Our employment package comprises:
- Permanent contract with 2-month probationary period
- Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): 52.500 - 89.000 before tax.
- 35 holidays
- Interesting bonus plan based on your performance, and business performance
- Discount on our collective health insurance.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Data Analyst?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply now’ button on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Team Lead Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
An online assessment will be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.