Deputy Manager of Tax Director
Do you want to take the day-to-day decisions relevant for our Dutch financial position? Do you have extensive knowledge about Corporate Income Tax? And are you willing to step up your career? If yes, then we are looking for you!
Deputy Manager of the Tax Director
32-40 hours per week, Amersfoort NL
Your challenge as Deputy Manager - Tax
As a Deputy Manager of the Tax Director, you will be working closely with and reporting to the Tax Director. You will manage Nobian’s Dutch tax position, and maintain the working relationship with the Dutch tax authorities. Together with your accounting colleagues, you will oversee Dutch tax compliance and tax accounting matters. Therefore, you will manage ongoing tax audits and ensure compliance with local tax rules and regulations.
Furthermore, you will advise the business and staff department about Dutch fiscal matters and support our internal compliance processes.
Your responsibilities are:
- Developing strategies aimed at optimizing the Dutch fiscal position, whilst ensuring continued compliance with all applicable rules and regulations.
- Advising corporate and business functions about the fiscal aspects of (amongst others) operational, financing, restructuring, transfer pricing and M&A activities. As far as possible you should also advise in respect of indirect tax issues and energy taxes.
- You oversee Dutch tax compliance as well as tax accounting and reporting to ensure that the tax returns filed are accurate and the correct tax position is reported in the company’s financial statements
- Support with maintaining and improving our Tax Control Framework and related controls and processes
- Contribute to tax awareness and appreciation within the group
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
- A permanent contract;
- An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- 30 vacation days;
- An excellent pension plan;
- Training opportunities.
Have you got what it takes?
As you will be the Deputy Manager of the Tax Director, you are able to dive into all kind of taxes especially corporate income tax. You are a team player and resilient. Next to this, you have the capacity to create a clear answer from a complex situation meaning good communication skills. Experience with a reporting tool or SAP/ADP is a plus.
You also bring along:
- University degree in Tax Law or Economics;
- 5+ years of working experience at big 4 or similar advisory firm, in a corporate environment or in the Chemicals Industry
- Fluent Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of Dutch tax law and you feel comfortable working in the areas of international tax law, transfer pricing and M&A.
- Experience with tax accounting as well as accounting and reporting systems are considered advantageous
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Deputy Manager – Tax?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Team Lead Recruitment, email@example.com. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
An online assessment will be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
About Nobian - A leader in essential chemicals
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain with modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. We have a strong heritage of salt production of over 100 years dating back to 1918. Our 1,600 employees are committed to become safer, more efficient and sustainable, to ensure that the essential products of today will keep enriching our lives tomorrow with chemistry you can count on.