Digital Development Coordinator - Hengelo
Do you have experience in managing and implementing improvements in the field of digitization? Do you also have experience in change processes, Lean and/or Six Sigma implementations? Then we are looking for you!
Digital Development Coordinator
Salaris EUR 57000,00 – 88000,00
Your challenge as digital Development Coordinator.
The role includes driving and leading continuous improvement projects with a focus on both L6S initiatives and Industry 4.0 initiatives. The end goal is to create a continuous improvement mindset to help the site develop towards digitally and data driven organization.
You will perform the following activities, among others:
• Initiating and managing CI projects with a focus on digitization.
• Coordinating, and delivering the improvements in the field of digitalization.
• Develop, maintain, and implement tools/applications to support daily operations. Working on “single source of truth”.
• Setting up a support base for the implemented improvements.
• Liaising with Central I4.0 team building and maintaining a network within Nobian and I4.0 communities to support the rollout of new (digital) enhancements coming to the site.
• Train users in the systems and help them identify new potential improvement using the tools and data.
What else does the position require of you?
• Guiding the organization in the process leveraging our systems (GE historian, MES, Whiteboard, Trendminer, Power Platform) and sharing experiences with our stakeholders (on location and central level).
• Be the key user of EPI MES, and owner of Power Platform and Whiteboards and support the system to be up to date with asset integrity and growth investment changes on site.
• Responsible for the rollout of new tools
• Support in setting the standard for applications and systems on site
• Drive and support in setting the standard in the use of applications and systems.
This is our offer
Nobian in Hengelo offers you an active role with a great challenge in a dynamic environment. You get plenty of room for initiatives and room to learn and try. You will work in an informal, no-nonsense organization with an improvement-driven culture. Our employment conditions package includes:
• Gross annual salary (including holiday allowance) depending on your work experience between EUR 57,000.00 and EUR 88,000.00
• An interesting bonus scheme
• 35 days off
• Low contribution to an excellent pension scheme
Have you got what it takes?
You are driven to always look for improvements, can easily understand a process and assess how to make it more efficient. You seek cooperation with others, both within and outside your department and you are accurate, distinguish your own opinion from facts and can receive feedback in a constructive way.
You respect the processes and rules and actively communicate this to others and connect all organizational units, gain their trust, and convert this into effective cooperation. You actively support the business strategy and policy choices and know how to use the qualities within your department optimally and effectively.
• A Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years experience or a master’s degree in engineering, or data analytics with 2+ years experience.
• Strong affinity with production environment, preferably in the chemical industry.
• Preferably knowledge or strong affinity with production databases and reporting systems like manufacturing execution systems, Historian database and SQL database.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps) is a plus.
• Ability to help users in defining requirements and explain the possibilities of new technologies.
• Experience of agile working is a plus.
• Fluency in English both spoken and written needed, Dutch or German is a plus.
• An open mindset and the willingness to learn about new technologies and systems.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Digital Development Coordinator?
Then we look forward to receiving your motivation and application via the apply button. For more information about the application process, please contact Jeroen De Maeyer, Jeroen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
About Nobian - A leader in essential chemicals
In Hengelo Nobian has one of the largest and most advanced salt production plants in the world, including a modern combined heat and power plant for generating steam and electricity and a salt processing plant. Here we extract brine from rock salt and turn it into salt for the chemical industry, anti-icing and human and animal consumption.More info about location or site.