Inside Sales Manager (f/m/d)
Nobian is a European leader in Essential Chemicals with its headquarters in the Netherlands.
The Chlor-Alkali Sales team is responsible for the sales of Chlorine, Caustic Soda lye and microprills, Hydrochloric acid, Sodium hypochlorite, and Iron chlorides. The north-western European market is managed by regional focus teams (Benelux, DACH countries, France and the Nordics).
Within the German team (DACH countries) there is a vacancy for the position of Inside Sales Manager located in Frankfurt (DE), Amersfoort (NL) or home-office based.
- Develop and manage Sales to medium and small customers from company office or home office
- Develop offers and negotiate with customers in own portfolio of responsibility, according to mandate and budget
- Deliver sales according to budget
- Provide accurate sales forecasts in Arkieva
- Establish and build relationships with key decision makers and buyers
- Identify, develop and manage business growth opportunities for assigned customer/prospects
- Manage customers overdue receivables within target
- Perform administrative activities and/or support (a.o. pricing in SAP, contract management, customer relation management in CRM, overdues with credit control and customers)
- Manage customer complaints through to final resolution
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by periodical and/or ad-hoc reports
- Drive and develop sales to our customers via digital sales channels and grow number of customers to be served via our digital channels (MyNobian, EDI)
- Support development and implementation of Digital sales Channels (E-tenders, E-auctions, piloting digital platforms) and manage sales through these channels
- Monitor and share knowledge about development of digital selling in the assigned markets
- Act as digital champion in the Sales team, driving developments on digital sales tools and channels.
- Academic background
- 3-5 years of commercial working experience in a B2B industrial Marketing and Sales environment,
- Business and customer experience
- SAP/CRM knowledge
- Experience in (commodity) chemical business
- Financial understanding
- Sales skills
- Proven affinity with digital
- Full fluency in German, professional proficiency in English (and Dutch would be a plus)
- A fixed contract
- An excellent salary tailored to the level of the job, your expertise and skills
- An attractive bonus program
- 30 days of vacation
- Employer-financed company pension scheme
- All additional services of the collective agreement of the chemical industry
- Many development and career opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please hand in your application through our career page, including earliest starting date and approximate salary expectation.
Please contact Mrs Valeria Brüggen for questions: +49 (0) 152 061 235 14 or via