IT Continuity Manager
Would you like to work in a dynamic working environment where no day is the same? Do you like diversity in your daily routine and are you interested in being able to use your knowledge and skills in an international environment? And do you have an intrinsic interest to have and maintain a deep knowledge of IT continuity in general & incidents happening in the outside world that could affect the continuity of our systems? Then we are looking for you!
IT Continuity Manager
Annual Salary: EUR 94.000 – EUR 118.000
Your challenge as IT Continuity Manager
As the IT Continuity Manager, you are responsible for Nobian IT Continuity & Disaster Recovery Management. You ensure that IT Continuity & Disaster Recovery plans for business-critical applications & infrastructure are created, updated, and tested. You do this by setting the standard and closely cooperating with our solution architects, delivery managers, and third-party suppliers. The goal is ultimately to make Nobian more cyber-resilient. You know exactly what you have to do to achieve the best results. Therefore, you are a true innovator, and you possess a continuous improvement mindset.
Your main responsibilities:
- You are responsible for setting the requirements in our IT Continuity & Disaster Recovery standard as part of our Information Security Framework.
- You will act as a consultant to support our factories in continuously improving their business continuity plans to be able to cope with the loss of IT services.
- You will act as a second line of defense to the operations of IT and OT in Information Management (IM) and on our sites.
- You have up-to-date knowledge concerning the implementation of cost-effective measures that provide sufficient availability in our ever-changing threat landscape.
- You are going to make Nobian more cyber-resilient.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces, and sells chemical products that are essential for everyday life and with a world-class sustainability track record and program (Ecovadis platinum rating in 2022). Our employment package comprises:
- A permanent contract
- Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): EUR 94.000 –118.000 before tax
- An attractive bonus scheme based on your personal and business performance
- 30 vacation days
- An excellent pension plan
- Training opportunities
Do you have what it takes?
You have a master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, cyber security, or a related field of study. Also, you have significant work experience in an international corporation (at least three years) and broad general knowledge of and personal interest in IT continuity & disaster recovery management with management experience. Next to this, you also bring along:
- Experience with setting up IT continuity plans, disaster recovery plans, and supporting the development of business continuity plans.
- Knowledge of and experience with ‘ransomware-proof’ backup & restoration.
- Knowledge of and experience with (ISO) standards and frameworks related to IT continuity and business continuity, like ISO 22301, and preferably knowledge about information security standards like ISO/IEC 27001 / 27002, and NIST CSF.
- Just enough knowledge of and experience with backup & recovery tools to ask the right questions, evaluate our tooling, and set the right requirements to support the main responsibilities of this role.
- Experience with managing third parties in this area like setting and monitoring backup & recovery requirements.
- You have strong communication, writing, and listening skills with business owners, IM teams, and suppliers.
- You think in terms of chances and possibilities.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as an IT Continuity Manager?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Team Lead Recruitment, email@example.com. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies, or manning companies.
About the department
The department is open, informal, and mature. We are building up the organization, so there is a lot of freedom to organize your own. As a professional, you know exactly what it takes to perform your tasks well and we provide you with all the freedom to succeed in your tasks. You will quickly become acquainted with business operations in our department. In addition, the step to business is short, so you can get tasks done quickly. Do you have what it takes?