Junior Maintenance Planner - Rotterdam Botlek
Would you like to work in a dynamic working environment where no day is the same? Do you like variety in your daily routine, can you handle work stress well and are you interested in being able to use your knowledge and skills in an international environment? The we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Junior Planner you have a very varied and challenging position. Together with your college’s you are responsible for the maintenance process and you interact with the technical service, engineers, schedulers and/or external parties. Part of your daily work you provide detailed work packages that ensure the safe, efficient and effective execution of all maintenance activities. You use the database set up for this purpose in SAP and record the work in the field. The orders that have been fully prepared are forwarded to the Scheduler, which then schedules the job as efficiently as possible on the schedule.
- You feel responsible for the results of your department and act accordingly, you are a team player, you know how to use the qualities of your closest colleagues
- You give and receive feedback in a respectful manner and you actively do something with it
Have you got what it takes?
You are a real team player, precise and you prioritize your tasks. You are strong in relationship management and communication. Does that sound like music to your ears? Then we hope that you also recognize yourself in the following requirements:
- Perseverance and organizational skills
- Strong technical affinity
- You are stress-resistant and independent
- You have experience with SAP or you are willing to learn
- You are accurate en precise and solution-oriented
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
This is what we have to offer you!
- A permanent appointment with a probationary period of 2 months
- A gross basic annual salary including holiday allowance between EUR 43.000 and EUR 66.000
- 35 days off
- Botlek and function allowance
- A fixed 13th month
- Excellent pension scheme
- Good growth opportunities
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as maintenance planner?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on our own website and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Sylvia Baars, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Nobian - A leader in essential chemicals
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain with modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. We have a strong heritage of salt production of over 100 years dating back to 1918. Our 1,600 employees are committed to become safer, more efficient and sustainable, to ensure that the essential products of today will keep enriching our lives tomorrow with chemistry you can count on.