Electrical Lead Engineer - Delfzijl
Electrical Lead Engineer
Annual Salary: EUR 50.000– 90.000
One of the main goals of Nobian is to be the industry leader in Sustainability and taking a leading role in the energy transition. In order to achieve these goals, we are working on an energy transition of our site in Delfzijl by electrifying our existing production processes. An extensive strategic project portfolio to realize the transition will be brought to execution in the coming years, to be able to realize our sites’ goal to become carbon neutral in 2030. All these projects have significant impact on our existing HV/LV (Nobian owned, both secondary as primary) infrastructure (220kV, 66kV, 10kV, low voltage installations).
The Electrical Lead Engineer will focus on all the tasks that are required for connecting new plants and solutions to this existing electrical infrastructure.
As Electrical Lead Engineer you are part of the team of Lead Engineers who are working in various project teams. You will collaborate with maintenance engineers, our site IV, dedicated OIV’s of the three plants, operators, mechanics and plant management. A job which requires excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset, drive for efficiency and optimization, people skills and fast decision taking.
Furthermore the Electrical Lead Engineer:
- Defines the electrical scope of projects. These projects will vary from fitting in new installations and plants into the existing electrical site infrastructure to upgrading existing grids (220/66/10 kV) to latest standards (e.g. upgrades towards Siprotec)
- Translates the electrical scope into required project deliverables which are applicable for the project. Part of these deliverables are for example the electrical scope and functional description regarding e.g. electrical interfaces or upgrades, budget estimates, resource requirements for the electrical discipline, but also setting-up the Functional- and Site Acceptance Tests (FAT/SAT);
- Participates in- or leads electrical studies if required for projects;
Recognizes and implements improvement possibilities within his working domain by for example changing standards, norms, working procedures, investment in new tools or hiring of external expertise;
Advises based on product developments at suppliers in terms of for example new techniques or design alternatives;
Advises and supports the project managers, Site IV and plant OIV’s;
Works in close collaboration with various other engineering disciplines (for example, maintenance-, reliability and process engineers);
Pro-active management of all stakeholders internally/externally.
- Relevant electrical degree, minimum MBO level 4 or similar. HBO/WO degree or working experience is a pre;
- Multiple years of working experience in working at High and Low voltage installations/infrastructure;
- Knowledge of NEN3140 and NEN3840;
- Flexible communication with all departments, both operational as managerial;
- Convincing and positive enthusiastic attitude;
- Innovative, high conceptual and analytical thinking level;
- Result-, customer- and quality- driven. Fact based.
In the role as Electrical lead engineer you will be responsible for defining- and securing all electrical scope related to interfaces of our new assets and the existing infrastructure. This is a highly complex, but crucial element in all our strategic projects. From this position there are many options within the company to grow and make next steps in your career.
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
- A permanent contract;
- An excellent salary (€45k - €90k annually) tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- 35 vacation days;
- An excellent pension plan;
- Training opportunities.
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Electrical Lead Engineer ?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Jeroen Sevenstern, firstname.lastname@example.org
A pre-employment screening and a Certificate of Conduct may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.