Lead Engineer Rotating - Delfzijl
Lead Engineer Rotating
Annual Salary: EUR 45.000– 90.000
One of the main goals of Nobian is to be the industry leader in Sustainability and taking a leading role in the energy transition. In order to achieve these goals, we are working on a transition of our factories. The lead engineer will focus on all the tasks that need to be done for connecting new sustainable plants, assets and solutions to our existing infrastructure.
The Lead Engineer defines the technical scope of projects based on an Initiation Form (IF). You translate an IF into the required project deliverables which are applicable for the project (phase(s)) in which the discipline participates. Part of these deliverables are for example a project scope, budget estimates and resource requirements for the discipline. You Participate in- or perform studies if required for the project. You are an important adviser for the project lead/project manager in terms of technical options for problem statements within the discipline always taking into account available budgets, expertise and feasibility.
As Lead engineer you will be working with engineers, operators, mechanics and plant management on all technical interfaces which are applicable for projects as part of our site’s strategic projects portfolio. A job which requires excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset, drive for efficiency and optimization, people skills and fast decision taking.
Furthermore the lead engineer:
- Defines the technical scope of projects based on an Initiation Form (IF);
- Translates an IF into the required project deliverables which are applicable for the project (phase(s)) in which the discipline participates. Part of these deliverables are for example a project scope, budget estimates and resource requirements for the discipline;
- Participates in- or performs studies if required for the project;
- Recognizes and implements improvement possibilities within his working domain by for example changing standards, norms, working procedures, investment in new tools or hiring of external expertise;
- Advises based on product developments at suppliers in terms of for example new techniques or design alternatives;
- Advises and supports the project leads and/or project managers;
- Works in close collaboration with the functional experts (for example, maintenance-, reliability and process engineers);
- Pro-active management of all stakeholders internally/externally.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in a technical discipline (for example mechanical-, electrical-, instrumentation/automation or process engineering);
- Relevant experience is a plus;
- Flexible communication with all departments, both operational as managerial;
- Convincing and positive enthusiastic attitude
Innovative, high conceptual and analytical thinking level;
- Result-, customer- and quality- driven. Fact based;
- English language at a fluent level, knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
In the role as lead engineer you will be responsible for defining- and securing all scope related to interfaces of our new assets and the existing infrastructure. This is a highly complex, but crucial element in all our strategic projects. From this position there are many options within the company to grow and make next steps in your career.
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
- A permanent contract;
- An excellent salary (€45k - €90k annually) tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- 35 vacation days;
- An excellent pension plan;
- Training opportunities.
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Lead Engineer Rotating?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Jeroen Sevenstern, email@example.com
A pre-employment screening and a Certificate of Conduct may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.