Local IT-Manager - Mariager Denmark
With reference to the Local IT Lead in the Netherlands, the Local IT Manager in Denmark will have the overall responsibility for the IT infrastructure of Dansk Salt A/S in Mariager.
The Local IT Manager will contribute from a local perspective (including local / country regulations) to the global IM policies, Operating Model, guidelines and objectives.
The job will require
- Oversee and coordinate all IM related help desk and onsite support services at the location and flag local demand
Proactively support and improve efficient use of IT tools and systems by local users to increase end-user productivity and get the best end-user experience
- Monitor local customer satisfaction and engage on the improvements
- Act as local host for IM projects / rollouts
Maintain and build relationships with site management, key-users, end-users, OT engineers on location
- Actively seek alignment and cooperation (‘shoulder to shoulder’ mindset) with the other domains. Raise the bar by continuously looking for ways to improve
- Manage local IT infrastructure and ensure compliance with company standards
- Order, prepare and deliver IT hardware for local users including Device Life Cycle management
Personal and professional requirements
- Professional (bachelor IT) with minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT sector including 3 to 5 years managing IT services in a local country organization in a global IM department
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and English (written and speech)
- Strong service and stakeholder management mindset
- Knowledge of best practice solutions in the shared solutions space and take initiatives where needed
- Collaboration through trust and continuous drive for improvement/optimization
- Demonstrate ability to act autonomously and lead by example
- Good supplier management and project leadership skills
- Dedicated to reach and maintain high quality standard
- Approach challenges in a positive way – humorous sense
Some travel activities must be expected in connection with the job.
Attractive employment and salary conditions as well as a challenging and independent job in a well-functioning department with an informal tone.
Further information about the position can be obtained from Technology Manager, Mads Overgaard, mobile phone +45 2947 2270.
Please apply with a written application (preferably in English).
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain with modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. Going back to the first salt production in 1918, our 1,600 employees continue to innovate every day to become safer, more efficient and sustainable and ensure the essential products of today will still enrich our lives tomorrow