Local IT-OT Manager - Mariager
With reference to the Site Asset and Technology Manager the Local IT-OT Manager in Denmark will have the responsibility for the IT infrastructure including implementation of the corporate IT strategy. Further the IT-OT Manager will have the responsibility for the OT environment on site and in corporation with Corporate functions designs the future structure.
The Local IT Manager will contribute from a local perspective (including local / country regulations) to the global IM policies, Operating Model, guidelines and objectives.
Beyond that the local IT-OT Manager will also work closely together with the local IT- OT Supporter.
- Ownership of the site IT infrastructure on terms of IT/OT and proactively looks for innovative solutions to support digital transformation
- Responsible for local cyber security
Maintains a close relationship with OT and Industry 4.0 people at the site
- Drives, supports and monitors the provision of the help desk and on-site support services by and performance of IM Services staff and suppliers
- Coordinates in case of activities involving multiple parties and escalations
- Proactively improves efficient use of IT and OT tools and systems
- Proactively monitors local customer satisfaction and engages on the improvements
- Proactively ensures the standard IM processes in the IM Operating Model, e.g., support, issue resolution and escalation are followed
- Flags IM Services support requirements at the locations not covered by IM Services yet
Acts as local host for projects / roll outs
Maintains and builds relationships with site management, key-users and end-users on location
- Manages and develops local IT-OT infrastructure and ensures compliance with company standard
- Provides advice on local IT-OT subjects
Supports the business in implementing innovative solutions
Personal and professional requirements
- Professional (bachelor IT) with minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT sector including 3 to 5 years managing IT services in a local country organization in a global IM department
- Experience in working with IT/OT architecture
- Able to use stakeholder management to achieve the results needed for the site
- Excellent Danish skills and English at negotiation level and excellent communication skills
- Drive to achieve results in time
- Good team player and being able to act on different levels in the organization
- Able to keep the overview in a busy work environment
- Structured and detail-oriented when needed
- Have a sense of humor and a positive approach to challenges
- Preferred: Knowledge / trained in GMP
Some travel activities must be expected in connection with the job.
Attractive employment and salary conditions as well as a challenging and independent job in a well-functioning department with an informal tone.
Further information about the position can be obtained from Technology Manager, Mads Overgaard, mobile phone +45 2947 2270.
Please apply with a written application (preferably in English).
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain with modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. Going back to the first salt production in 1918, our 1,600 employees continue to innovate every day to become safer, more efficient and sustainable and ensure the essential products of today will still enrich our lives tomorrow