Local IT-OT Supporter - Mariager
We are looking for a local IT- OT Supporter, because we are insourcing this important position. With reference to the IT Lead in the Netherlands, the Local IT-OT Supporter in Denmark will also have a dotted reporting line to the IT-OT Manager at Dansk Salt A/S.
The IT-OT Supporter contributes from a local perspective (including local / country regulations) to the global IM policies, Operating Model, guidelines and objectives.
The job will require
- Drives, supports and monitors the provision of help desk and is the first line on-site IT-OT support at the location
- Coordinates in case of activities involving multiple parties and escalations at locations
Proactively improves efficient use of IT tools and systems
- Proactively monitors local customer satisfaction and engages on the improvements
- Proactively ensures the standard IM processes in the IM Operating Model, e.g., support, issue resolution and escalation are followed
- Flags demand towards centrale IM
Maintains and builds relationships with key-users and end-users on location
- Orders, prepares and delivers IT hardware for local users including Device Life Cycle management
- Supports the business in implementing innovative solutions
Personal and professional requirements
- Education: IM Technician (IT Supporter) and some experience working at a local IM service center
- Curious on learning new systems
- Knowledge of network and server systems
Excellent Danish skills and English at negotiation level and good communication skills
- Service minded with a drive to increase user satisfaction and able to work in a hectic environment
- Drive to achieve results in time
- Good team player and being able to act on different levels in the organization
- Structured and detail-oriented when needed
Have a sense of humor and a positive approach to challenges
- Preferred: Knowledge / trained in GMP
Some travel activities must be expected in connection with the job.
Attractive employment and salary conditions as well as a challenging and independent job in a well-functioning department with an informal tone.
Further information about the position can be obtained from Technology Manager, Mads Overgaard, mobile phone +45 2947 2270.
Please apply with a written application (preferably in English).
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain with modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. Going back to the first salt production in 1918, our 1,600 employees continue to innovate every day to become safer, more efficient and sustainable and ensure the essential products of today will still enrich our lives tomorrow