Manager Audits HSE Quality & Compliance
Gross salary range per annual based on full time employment EUR 99.000, - EUR 148.000 (based on direct working experience)
As Nobian central lead and contact person, you drive and manage the Nobian Audit, Quality and Compliance programs, thus contributing to Nobian’s ambition to become one of Europe’s most sustainable chemical companies. You provide support to manufacturing sites by an effective, sustainable and recognized Nobian HSE audit program. Furthermore, as part of the Competence Team QHSE, lead and/or contribute to the further development, set-up, standardized use and improvement of Policies, Procedures and Nobian’s Quality- and Compliance management systems
Other responsibilities are:
- Central lead and contact person for HSE Audits, Quality Assurance & Control and Compliance.
- Providing input and support to the Director QHSE Nobian in determining the strategic direction in the field of Audits, Quality & Compliance.
- Reporting on- and providing independent HSE assurance to management via strategic analysis of the outputs of the program.
- Responsible for the planning the (annual) HSE audit program, in collaboration with the Competence Team QHSE, manufacturing sites and Nobian audit pool.
- By means of an effective HSE audit program, providing support to manufacturing sites by identifying their strengths, weaknesses and priorities for improvements, and level of compliance.
- Providing expertise, advice and sharing of good practices. Generally, support their improvement activities and timely closing of actions as part of the audit process.
- The Manager HSE Audits, Quality & Compliance ensures that the audit program is seen by audited manufacturing sites and/or functions as a value-adding activity.
- As part of the Competence Team QHSE, contribute to the further development, set-up, standardized use and improvement of Policies, Procedures and Nobian’s Quality- and Compliance management systems.
- Recurring bilateral with Q colleagues at manufacturing sites.
- Lead and coordinate the QA and QC communities in developing and executing joint knowledge sharing- and improvement programs, as part of a 5-year outlook.
- Participate in and/or lead Quality & Compliance related change projects
We would love to hear from you when you have the following attitude, skills and experience
Attitude and Behavior
In addition to the general Code of Conduct of Nobian the following specific attitude and behaviors are important in this position:
- Energetic, collaborative and result oriented leader with tactful and clear approach.
- Enjoys leading and/or being part of teams with diverse background.
- Effective communicator and good (project) organizational skills.
Essential educational qualifications, relevant experience and requested skills.
- Minimum MSC degree in science and technology, preferably in chemistry or chemical engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an Audits, Quality and Compliance role in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in auditing in an industrial environment and demonstrated competences as defined in, e.g., ISO 19011.
- Knowledge of Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management.
- Experienced with QA process, such as developing and maintaining an QHSE audit program, certifications (included but not limited to ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 50001, EMAS), management systems and risk assessment.
- Proven project management skills, particularly institutionalizing best practices and initiatives.
- Able to manage complex issues and work in cross-functional teams and to influence teams in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, including fluently written and spoken English.
- Speaking Dutch and/or German is a plus.
- Travel required up to 20%.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Manager Audits, Quality & Compliance
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Elias Brouwer, Talent Acquisition Partner, Elias.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies, or manning companies.
At Nobian we take great pride in our strong history and heritage, going back more than 100 years. We value the entrepreneurial spirit of our founders as well as our current strong drive for business excellence, innovation and sustainability. Based on these foundations we have become a leading European company in salt mining, essential chemistry, including green hydrogen, and energy.
Our values guide our behavior and are a crucial part of our strong identity and company culture. They demonstrate what we stand for as a corporate citizen, as a business partner and as an employer. Our values guide our relationships with our partners, suppliers and stakeholders.