Process Engineer - Delfzijl
Annual Salary: EUR 45.000 – 90.000
As process engineer you will monitor, analyze, and adjust the settings of the plant in order to efficiently produce the required amount of product, within quality specifications. To achieve this, KPIs are defined and controlled through trends and dashboards of the many parameters in the plant. Main KPIs are variable cost and OEE of the plant. The overall asset utilization and process efficiency are monitored to give input to the areas of the plant which need to be addressed for underperformance (pareto-analysis). Other responsibilities as a process engineer are process automation (and digitalization), alarm management as well as contributing to/organizing the (periodic) hazard review (HAZOP). All work will be performed in close collaboration between the departments of production, maintenance and engineering.
As process engineer you will be working with engineers, operators, mechanics and plant management on process optimization and development. A job which requires excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset, drive for efficiency and optimization, people skills and fast decision taking.
Furthermore the process engineer:
- Defines the process technical scope of projects;
- Translates new project initiatives into the required project deliverables which are applicable for the project (phase(s)) in which process engineering participates. Part of these deliverables are for example project scopes and a Basis of Design (BoD);
- Participates in- or performs studies if required for the project (f.i. Hazard Studies, HAZOP);
- Recognizes and implements improvement possibilities within his working domain;
- Advises based on product developments at suppliers in terms of for example new techniques or design alternatives;
- Advises and supports the project leads and/or project managers;
- Works in close collaboration with the functional experts (for example, maintenance-, reliability and process engineers);
- Pro-active management of all stakeholders internally/externally.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in process- or chemical/physical technology/ -engineering;
- Some years of relevant experience is a plus;
- Flexible communication with all departments, both operational as managerial;
- Convincing and positive enthusiastic attitude;
- Innovative, high conceptual and analytical thinking level;
- Result-, customer- and quality- driven. Fact based;
- English language at a fluent level, knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
In the role as process engineer you will be responsible for further improvement of already existing efficient processes. Nevertheless, with highly skilled and knowledgeable personnel, your colleagues, we succeed in continuous improvement. From this position there are many options within the company to grow and make next steps in your career.
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
- A permanent contract;
- An excellent salary (€45k - €90k annually) tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- 35 vacation days;
- An excellent pension plan;
- Training opportunities.
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Process Engineer?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Jeroen Sevenstern, email@example.com
A pre-employment screening and a Certificate of Conduct may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.