Process Safety Manager - Amersfoort
Are you an inspired Process Safety Professional and did you always wanted to work for a sustainable green company supporting all 7 Nobian production locations?
Do you have strong stakeholder management skills and are you able to drive our Process Safety agenda to the next level? Then we have a challenging opportunity for you!
Process Safety Manager
Full time Amersfoort, Nederland
Your challenge as a Process Safety Manager
You, together with your colleague, manage and owns the process safety agenda for Nobian. You support, guide and coordinate process safety improvement activities at the Nobian production sites in the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany (7 sites in total).
Your focus will be on management understanding of Process Safety Systems, regulatory changes and support on reduction of process incidents. You develop process safety expertise in Nobian on all levels. Also, you manage and support directly process safety improvement activities at the sites within Nobian. As a Process Safety Manager you contribute to the HSE&S and Process Safety strategy & 5Y outlook. You serve as an internal auditor and incident investigator within Nobian when applicable.
Your responsibilities are:
- Be an influential advisor to line management by building and fostering a deep understanding of the theoretical concepts, regional regulatory requirements and industry standards and best practices focused on Process Safety systems;
- Continuously work on Process Safety knowledge on all sites to meet company expectation that can benchmark with industry leaders;
- Provide leadership and coaching to the Process Safety Experts in Nobian with a very strong emphasis on (personal) competence development;
- Support / guide the Hazard Study Leaders and Hazard Study Specialists (i.e. process engineers) in executing hazard Studies;
- Develop Nobian training materials and workshops / webinars on process safety including Asset Integrity (AI), Hazard Study (HS), HAZOP, area classification, electrostatic safety, etc;
- Take actions to implement consistent tools globally for Process Safety effectiveness (Hazard Study/LOPA, Mechanical Integrity/RBI, SIS management);
- Contribute to the development of the Nobian Process Safety strategy.
Have you got what it takes?
For this role we are looking for an ambitious candidate with knowledge of process safety in a chemical environment and do you have:
- Bachelor, masters or doctorate level qualification in HSE&S or (chemical) engineering or related discipline or equivalent by experience;
- 10 years’ experience in the Process Safety in a chemical manufacturing environment or in on/off-shore mining;
- Relevant operational experience on site;
- Hazard study/LOPA expertise with experience in leading complex hazard studies.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces, and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
- Permanent contract with 2 months probationary period;
- 35 holidays;
- Attractive bonus scheme based on your personal and business performance;
- Excellent pension plan;
- Discount on our collective health insurance;
- Training opportunities.
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. About 1600 emplyees work together for the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain and modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.
From our first salt production in 1918, we continue to innovate every day to become safer, more efficient, and more sustainable to ensure the essential products of today will continue to enrich our lives tomorrow.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Process Safety Manager?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on our own website and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Jeroen Sevenstern; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications by email will not be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.