Procurement Excellence Manager - Amersfoort
Would you like to drive process excellence within our Procurement department and throughout Nobian? Are you result-oriented and driven to lead a team besides defining Nobian’s vision on Procurement processes and tools? Then we are looking for you!
Procurement Excellence Manager
Fulltime, Amersfoort (hybrid position)
Salary per month: 4.900 - 7.750 EUR before tax
Your challenge as a Procurement Excellence Manager
As a Procurement Excellence Manager, you will define the Nobian vision on Procurement processes, tools, and capability building besides leading the Procurement Admin Office.
Your two direct reports provide administrative service to all stakeholders within the Product Related and Non-Product Related organization.
To reach the procurement excellence levels and vision, you will prepare, execute, and lead projects. This will be in line with business needs and project- and team-management methods and techniques. Additionally, you will drive process improvements outside of the Procurement function, in close cooperation with the Strategy & Transformation team.
Further, you will:
- Define the best practices processes and tools for procurement
- Initiate and set up projects to reach procurement excellence levels by enhancing/adopting digital solutions and driving continuous improvement
- Lead larger mono-disciplinary projects or one or more streams in multidisciplinary projects involving multiple parties
- Define project plan, monitor progress, and manage uncertainties
- Make sure that risk identification and mitigation take place
- Assure the quality of the deliverables in the project
- Help various Nobian functions to streamline their processes by:
- Building an understanding of the current process and the associated pain points
- Developing proposals for the new process set-up
- Supporting the implementation of these new processes
You will report to the Procurement Director with peers in Amersfoort and on-site in the Netherlands, Germany, and Denmark. Next to this, you will report to the Director Strategy in dotted lines.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells chemical products that are essential for everyday life and with a world-class sustainability track record and program (Ecovadis platinum rating in 2022). Our employment package comprises:
- Permanent contract with a 2-month probationary period
- Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): 64.000 – 101.500 before tax.
- 35 holidays.
- Competitive bonus plan based on your and the business performance.
- Discount on our collective health insurance.
Have you got what it takes?
Are you well organized, accurate, and driving continuous improvement? Then, this is the challenge you are looking for! You have extensive experience with SAP and SAP Ariba knowledge (or other relevant ERP/procurement suites). In addition, you have experience with BI- tools like PowerBi/Tableau/Qlik. To successfully execute the role, you also bring along:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent ability and business experience;
- Minimum 3 years (5 years preferred) experience working in an international procurement organization
- Fluency in English and Dutch both verbal and written (German would be an advantage).
- Prior line management or team leader experience is a pre
- Experience with MS Excel, Powerpoint, and other MS applications.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as the Procurement Excellence Manager?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on our own website and upload your CV and job-specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Team Lead Recruitment, email@example.com.
Please note that applications by email will not be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies, or manning companies.
We excel in the safe and reliable provision of high-purity salt, Chlor-alkali, chloromethane, and hydrogen, thanks to our integrated value chain with modern production locations in the Netherlands, Germany, and Denmark.
We have a strong history in salt production which goes back more than 100 years to 1918, and we have experience in underground energy storage. Our employees are dedicated to becoming safer, more efficient, and more sustainable. This is how we ensure that today’s essential products keep improving our lives in the future through chemistry which you can count on. Nobian has approximately 1,600 employees in the Netherlands (Amersfoort (HQ), Rotterdam, Hengelo, Delfzijl), Germany (Ibbenbüren, Bitterfeld, and Frankfurt), and Denmark (Mariager).
Grow Greener Together
We make no secret of our sustainability ambition, which is to become one of the most sustainable chemical companies in Europe. Driven by our ambitious “Grow Greener Together” program, Nobian aims to become carbon neutral by 2040, with 100% renewable energy. We want to help our customers reduce their carbon footprint with our green products, accelerate growth in new markets that will have a positive impact on our world, and engage meaningfully with our people, stakeholders, and communities.
In 2022, Nobian has been awarded a platinum medal by EcoVadis for its sustainability performance. Nobian achieved a very strong score in all criteria assessed by EcoVadis across four core themes: Environment, Labor & Human Rights, Ethics, and Sustainable Procurement. EcoVadis is the world’s most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings. More than 90,000 companies globally have been rated by EcoVadis. The platinum medal places the company in the top 1% of ranked companies globally.