Production Lead L&D - Rotterdam, Botlek
Production Lead Learning & Development
Fulltime, Rotterdam - Botlek
Gross salary range per month based on full time employment EUR 4.600, - EUR 7.000,
Your challenge as Production Lead Learning & Development
As Production Lead L&D you will be responsible for a group of 35 FTE where the core focus will be on the development of your team. The challenge is to facilitate what you can do as a manager to develop your people, both technically and behaviorally. Further to this your tasks will exist of:
• Hold coaching and performance conversations with employees.
• Work together with shift coordinators to create the best possible environment for people to thrive in.
• Set-up and drive annual education plan.
• Facilitate and organize process related training of (new) production employees both on individual and team level.
• Drive the improvement of the education material.
• Accountable for HR related people management tasks (sickness and follow –up, promotion initiatives, time-registration, contracts, shift quantity and quality).
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract;
• Annual gross salary based on full time employment EUR 60.000, - EUR 91.000;
• An attractive bonus scheme;
• 35 vacation days;
• An excellent pension plan;
• Training opportunities.
Have you got what it takes?
Are you ready to take a next step in your career as a people leader in an organization that is continuously developing and moving in a more sustainable direction? Do you see yourself as a person that receives feedback in a respectful way and you act on it? Then we are looking for you! Further to this you recognize yourself in the following points.
• MSc in Chemical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Technical Management
• 3-4 years’ experience preferably in a similar role
• Fluent in Dutch
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Production Lead Learning & Development?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Jeroen De Maeyer, Talent Acquisition Partner, Jeroen.email@example.com. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies, or manning companies.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
At Nobian we take great pride in our strong history and heritage, going back more than 100 years. We value the entrepreneurial spirit of our founders as well as our current strong drive for business excellence, innovation and sustainability. Based on these foundations we have become a leading European company in salt mining, essential chemistry, including green hydrogen, and energy.
Our values guide our behavior and are a crucial part of our strong identity and company culture. They demonstrate what we stand for as a corporate citizen, as a business partner and as an employer. Our values guide our relationships with our partners, suppliers and stakeholders.