Program lead Operations Excellence - Amersfoort
Apply until April 1, 2022
Do you have a passion for – or interest in – managing a portfolio of high impact Business and Operational Excellence Projects? Are you well-organized and do you have experience supporting management and project managers in the execution of large programs and projects. Would you like to make a difference in a large European (chemical) manufacturing company and are you confident you have the skills to influence and challenge senior stakeholders, to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the project portfolio? And do you become enthusiastic of defining, prioritizing, and ensuring delivery of projects within the portfolio? And not afraid to set up and run optimized processes for analyzing project budgets, risks, and resource allocation. Or to provide (financial) KPI reports and budget outlines to executives.
Are you a strong program management officer, with some demonstrated hands on experience and good social skills who is ready for a next step, working on complex projects at an international scale?
If so, we are looking for you. In our Operational Excellence Team, we have a vacancy for a:
Program Lead Operational Excellence, Amersfoort (the Netherlands)
Fulltime, the location for this position is Amersfoort in the Netherlands, but some (international) travel in the Netherlands and to Germany and Denmark is required.
Gross annual salary before tax: EUR 50.000 – EUR 70.000
Your Challenges and Tasks
As a Program Management Officer Operational Excellence you have the following responsibilities
• Program Management for new and existing Business and Operational Excellence initiatives: plan, implement, coordinate, and track all stages of activity for each project.
• Developing, reporting and dashboarding of KPI’s / Performance Metrics: Own data and content consolidation in support of programs/initiatives, as well as distribution of supporting documents. Both for the Operational Excellence program, as well as for regular Business and for operations.
• Program ROI: Create and present analysis of productivity programs
• Manages stakeholders across functions, within the business and ISC organization, and across teams, to design and deliver an aligned approach to Excellence that achieves high-quality standards and end customer impact.
• Drive continuous improvement in our leading organization and play an active role in promoting and cultivating the continuous improvement mindset within the organization.
• Act as a valued member of a central team of 6 Operational Excellence experts
• Support the Operational Excellence and CI community on our 7 production sites and elsewhere in our business
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals forindustries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain and modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.
From our first salt production in 1918, we continue to innovate every day to become safer, more efficient, and sustainable to ensure the essential products of today will continue to enrich our lives tomorrow. Nobian has approximately 1,600 employees in the Netherlands (Rotterdam, Hengelo, Delfzijl, Arnhem and Deventer), Germany (Ibbenbüren, Bitterfeld and Frankfurt) and Denmark (Mariager).
Our Operational Excellence Strategy is focused on maximizing our organizational effectiveness and processes efficiency. Day after day, month after month. Why: because we believe we can always improve. Whether that is maximizing our output, or eliminating inefficiencies and frustrations. Enabling and ensuring we all can all do our work a bit better every day. Do the right things and do them first time right.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position you bring at least 2-5 years relevant work experience as a Program/Project Lead or PMO (preferably in a Manufacturing or Integrated Supply Chain environment)
Next to this, you have:
• A Bachelors qualification, preferably in a ‘technical’ or ‘analytical / economical’ direction such as Engineering, Business Administration
(Technical), Economics or equivalent
• Experience and a successful track record in managing programs within a diverse stakeholder field
• Data analysis and reporting skills
• Experience with Reporting and Dashboarding, incl. the applications and tools (e.g. PowerBI)
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Are a fast learner, communicative, flexible and entrepreneurial
• A high standard of written and spoken English, with Dutch as an advantage
• Willingness to learn Dutch, if needed
• Experience in culture change processes
• Have influencing skills
• A Masters qualification, preferably in a ‘technical’ or ‘analytical / economical’ direction such as Engineering, Business Administration
(Technical), Economics or equivalent;
• A high standard of written and spoken Dutch
Do you not tick áll the boxes, but convinced you have what it takes, please do not hesitate, and apply.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right.
Our employment package comprises:
• The opportunity to make a serious impact on our business by driving our operational excellence agenda and future proofing our business
• A permanent contract
• An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 35 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• Learning and development opportunities plus the opportunity to request training specifically for your role and career with us
On top of that internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging programs with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Program Lead Operational Excellence? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website.
Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page, and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Paul Meester, Recruiter, email@example.com.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies