Project Engineer - Mariager ENG
To handle our exciting future project portfolio, we are looking for a colleague for our project department.
Exciting and challenging tasks
With reference to our Site Asset & Technology Manager, you will have the responsibility for managing technical projects within Dansk Salt A/S. Your primary task will be to drive projects or work packages from initiation through the project’s phases to the final implementation in the right quality and according to the agreed time and budget plan.
There will be diverse projects with varying technical and financial scope. The projects will include everything from small improvement projects to major replacement/upgrading of existing production and energy facilities as well as construction of new facilities. Often, large expansion projects are carried out in collaboration with Nobian’s central project and development team, and the project engineer will often be responsible for sub-projects.
You will also be responsible for solving tasks together with external partners and suppliers, including securing the right contracts together with the purchasing function.
Your tasks will e.g. include:
- Set up project plans and prepare budgets
- Draw up resource plans and define clear roles for those involved
- Clarify business needs and the organization’s interests in pre-projects
- Set up and coordinate a clear project scope and objectives
- Define clear scope and lead cooperation with suppliers and external partners
- Prepare projects in accordance with Nobian’s project model
- Complete projects with handover to the operating organization, including completion of the complete documentation package and be facilitator of ”lessons learned”
- Secure projects meet relevant quality requirements for feed, food and pharma production
- Secure projects are prepared in a sound manner in terms of safety, ensure a good working environment and put as little strain on the environment as possible
Independent and experienced project manager
You are a trained engineer and have experience with project management from a process-oriented company as well as with design of energy plants. You are an experienced IT user and are familiar with SAP and the Office package, including MS Project. You have financial insight and are used to making budgets and schedules.
You emphasize quality and results, where you thrive with a broad local and international contact interface. You are an experienced project and meeting manager and are used to taking responsibility. As a person, you are structured and methodical and manage to use this on the days when it is busy and there is a multitude of different tasks. You have a natural clout that enables you to create results through your own efforts and those of others. At the same time, you manage to balance different interests and stakeholders internally and externally with diplomacy.
You communicate clearly and naturally at all levels in the organization and practice visibility and persistence, just as you follow up on initiated initiatives. Finally, you are able to create concrete results without losing focus on the strategic direction.
The corporate language is English, which you are fluent in both written and spoken. Experience from process industry or food/pharma production is a plus.
Attractive employment and salary conditions as well as a challenging and independent job in a well-functioning department with an informal tone.
Further information about the position can be obtained from Site Asset & Technology Manager, Mads Overgaard, mobile phone +45 2947 2270.
Please apply with a written application (preferably in English).
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.