RTR Accountant I - Amersfoort, NL (6527)
Apply until July 18th, 2022!
Do you like having a central role in a company's financial process? Are you able to handle different tasks at the same time? Are you precisely, possess strong communication skills, and ready for the next step in your career? If so, we are looking for you in Nobian’s Central Accounting team in the function of:
RTR Accountant I - Amersfoort
Monthly salary: EUR 3453 – EUR 4951 before tax
Your challenges and Tasks
As a RTR Accountant, you will be responsible for keeping overview of journal entries, incoming payments and recurring entries. You will be in contact with different stakeholders and involved in the month closing activities. Therefore, you are precise, and can work on different things at the same time. Besides this, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for your own part in transactional accounting activities;
- Providing reliable, timely and complete transaction accounting;
Performing depreciation runs, and month end revaluations;
- Supporting further improvements of procedures and work processes in compliance with governance laws, IFRS and corporate directives.
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain and modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.
From our first salt production in 1918, we continue to innovate every day to become safer, more efficient, and sustainable to ensure the essential products of today will continue to enrich our lives tomorrow. Nobian has approximately 1,600 employees in the Netherlands (Rotterdam, Hengelo, Delfzijl, Arnhem and Deventer), Germany (Ibbenbüren, Bitterfeld and Frankfurt) and Denmark (Mariager).
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this position, you bring at least 2-5 years of relevant work experience in accounting. You are a fast learner, communicative, flexible and have a think out of the box mindset. Next to this, you are:
- Fluent in English and Dutch, preferably also in German;
- A Bachelors qualification, preferable in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent;
- Knowledge of SAP and basic knowledge of Excel;
- Able to work with deadlines and pressure, e.g., during months closing
This is our offer:
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. Our employment package comprises of:
- A permanent contract;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- Monthly salary dependent on experience varying from EUR 3453 – EUR 4951 before tax;
- 35 vacation days;
- An excellent pension plan;
- Training opportunities.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as a RTR Accountant I?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply now’ link on this page. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Ricrado Abbas, email@example.com.
Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
An online assessment will be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.