Sales & Business support assistant - Amersfoort
Do you have experience with Order to Cash & Sales processes? Are you eager to work in the dynamic environment of marketing / sales? Are you an excellent communicator, strong on stakeholder management and do you have a good understanding of the French language? then we are looking for you:
Sales & Business support assistant
Fulltime, Amersfoort (hybride)
Annual Salary: EUR 47.000 – EUR 67.000
Your challenge as Sales & Business support assistant
The Sales and business support assistant is dedicated to improving the overall performance of the Sales assistant team while taking on as well some direct Sales assistant activities. The purpose of the role can be spilt in two parts:
- Sales assistant: he/she is to act as the liaison between CSD and Marketing & Sales, maintaining Sales relevant info (prices, contract, offer, master data) in digital systems (SAP, CRM, Arkieva) and providing a first point of contact for customers’ requests and complaints. He/she is supporting Account managers throughout the sale process collecting necessary information from customers, creating offers, calculating, and maintaining prices in systems and providing documents based on customers’ request.
- Business support: The business support assistant takes an active role in proposing improvements and implementing them. He/she is the first point of contact (key user) for support related to Sales supporting IT system (CRM, Arkieva, SAP, BW) and can train colleagues, transfer knowledge, and improve processes revolving around those systems.
The candidate will be part of the Benelux/France Sales assistant team located in Amersfoort and be the direct backup role for French sales assistant activities. As a result, a good command of French language is needed for the role.
Sales assistant activities (50%)
- Offer/Contracts: Supporting Sales Managers to draft contracts and offers (preparation, communication to customers). Maintaining overview of contracts with validity dates. Filing contracts and seeking approval in applicable systems in line with DoA and internal procedures (CRM, RFCA).
- Pricing: Confirmation of prices, promotions and conditions of sale to customers. Arrange periodic settlements and adjustments with clients. Tracking and archiving of signed price lists. Regular checking for billing block to ensure first time right invoicing. Creating and changing of price records in SAP.
- Complaints: First point of contact for customer with regards to complaints. Responsible to communicate complaint progress as well as answer in a timely manner.
- Invoicing/Payment: Monitor payment behaviour of customers (via Credit control) and formulate reports on request. Arrange for immediate payment of overdue invoices through direct contact with customers in cooperation with credit control.
- Customer Documentation Requests: Responsible to provide documentation requested by customers (Long-Term Suppliers Declaration, Specifications, Production analysis data, Safety Data Sheets, Product specific Declarations).
Other Activities: Active participation in regional and international sales meetings.
The Sales Assistants should be able to be each other’s back-up (French language is a must).
Business Support activities (50%)
- Operational Support: Actively support Sales assistant team in resolving daily troubleshooting activities. Proactive in finding solutions and able to work with limited supervision.
- Continuous improvement Activities: Propose & implement improvements related to daily task associated with the Sales assistant team. Gather, document, and share best practises across the team.
- Key User for IT System supporting Sales: CRM (MS dynamics), Arkieva, SAP & BW. Be the first point of contact to answer questions from the Sales organization with regards to the IT systems, providing training when necessary. Activities include troubleshooting, handling tickets request on behalf of users and following up with resolution actions.
- Digital tools: Owner of Excel based tools supporting Sales assistant team in their regular task such. Responsible to maintain the SAP Mass upload Pricing tool & Long-term supplier declaration tool. Good command of Excel required. First point of contact for SharePoint.
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain and modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.
From our first salt production in 1918, we continue to innovate every day to become safer, more efficient, and sustainable to ensure the essential products of today will continue to enrich our lives tomorrow. Nobian has approximately 1,600 employees in the Netherlands (Rotterdam, Hengelo, Delfzijl, Arnhem, Amsterdam and Deventer), Germany (Ibbenbüren, Bitterfeld and Frankfurt), Denmark (Mariager), and Sweden (Gothenburg).
- Bachelor in Finance &/or Marketing or equivalent
- >2 years of working experience
- Familiar with Order to Cash & Sales processes: Credit Control, Master Data Management, Customer Service Desk, Demand Planning (Arkieva).
- Working Experience with SAP required
Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) or Business Warehouse appreciated
- Financial understanding
- Affinity for Digital systems
- Team player
- Affinity to work in a commercial organization
Strong interpersonal skills and especially an excellent communicator
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and English- Understanding of French language is a must
This is our offer:
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
- A permanent contract;
- An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- 35 vacation days;
- An excellent pension plan;
- Training opportunities.
Are you eager to start your career as Sales & Business support assistant
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Please contact Jeroen Sevenstern; firstname.lastname@example.org
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.