Senior Legal Counsel (m/f/d) - Frankfurt or Ibbenbüren
Our team in Frankfurt or in Ibbenbüren is looking for a
Senior Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Senior Legal Counsel (m/f/d) within an energetic, positive, and go-getting environment? Do you want to help us achieve our (sustainable) goals in a legal and compliant way? If you have a problem-solving mindset and if you are not afraid to dive into a large variety of legal topics, then we are looking for you!
What we expect from you as Senior Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
In this role, you are Nobian’s trusted counsel responsible for a broad range of commercial and operational legal topics. Based on your experience or interest your responsibilities can also extend to topics such as compliance, privacy, environmental law, employment law, IP, corporate law and more. We believe your personal and professional development should never stand still and together we will help you build your career as a lawyer and as a business leader.
As part of your day-today work, you may expect:
- To participate proactively in cross-functional team meetings on projects and develop contracting strategies and initiatives.
- To review, draft and negotiate commercial and strategic transactions in line with Nobian’s strategic goals.
- To support and educate your business partners about legal matters and developments relevant for their business.
- To be involved in projects involving other (multiple) jurisdictions.
- To be involved in the continuous improvement of our legal support.
- To manage outside counsel and related costs.
- Learn more about chemistry and the role we play in the energy transition.
We look forward to welcome you to become part of our small, but great and supportive team (2 lawyers, 1 paralegal, 1 head of legal and two legal specialists (ad-interim)). Hybrid working is possible.
Have you got what it takes?
- Ideally German or Dutch-qualified
- 8-15 years of experience in a reputable law firm
- Additional in-house experience is a plus
- Team player and comfortable to work in an atmosphere of change
- Excellent oral written communication skills
- Fluency in German and English is a must, Dutch is a nice-to-have
This is what you can expect from us
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells chemical products that are essential for everyday life and with a world-class sustainability track-record and program (Ecovadis platinum rating in 2023).
Our employment package comprises:
- Permanent contract
- Excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies
- 30 holidays
- Competitive bonus based on your and business performance
- Pension fund
- Working time and long-term account
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Senior Legal Counsel (m/f/d)?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please apply here.
Do you have any questions?
Please feel free to reach out to Arvin Soleimani-Foladi, Talent Acquisition Partner Germany, email@example.com
Applications via email won't be taken into into consideration.
We excel in the safe and reliable provision of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali, chloromethane, and hydrogen, thanks to our integrated value chain with modern production locations in the Netherlands, Germany, and Denmark.
We have a strong history in salt production which goes back more than 100 years to 1918, and we have experience in underground energy storage. Our employees are dedicated to becoming safer, more efficient, and more sustainable. This is how we ensure that today’s essential products keep improving our lives in the future through chemistry on which you can count on. Nobian has approximately 1,600 employees in the Netherlands (Amersfoort (HQ), Rotterdam, Hengelo, Delfzijl), Germany (Ibbenbüren, Bitterfeld and Frankfurt), and Denmark (Mariager).