Site Facility Lead - Rotterdam
Do you have experience with managing Facility Services in an Industrial environment ? Are able to set up a Facility strategy for next few years ? and are you eager to help Nobian to become one of the most sustainable chemical companies in Europe? Then we are looking for you:
Site Facility Lead
Fulltime, Rotterdam – Botlek
Annual Salary: 60.000 – 90.000
The Site Facility Lead manages Site Services of Bedrijvenpark Botlek which includes; Facility Services (Hard & Soft Services) in the office environment, Services at the business park and Communication with other tenants on the business park (during Turn Arounds). The Site Service Lead executes all tasks for the cost-effective, efficient, and safe provision of services for Nobian and other tenants at Bedrijvenpark Botlek to ensure high availability of the facilities and to contribute to achieve the QHSE & S goals.
The Site Facility Lead Establish Policy for Bedrijvenpark Botlek Site Services to determine Long Term Asset Plan for facilities, including support and advice on projects & Turnarounds. You draft the Operational Plan for Facilities and manage the department including employee development plans. You are also the dedicated contract owner, you manages Facilities subcontractors, furthermore you participate in regular QHSE and AOM-meetings. The Site Facility Lead acts as Project Support and subject matter expert reviewer for Capex and non-Capex projects concerning Facilities subjects. You manage the Bedrijvenpark Botlek Procedures & Policies, communications and site appearance.
- Site Services Lead ensures compliance with local regulations and additional safety standards from the sector (BRZO and ISPS)at the Bedrijvenpark Botlek Site regarding quality, timing and costs. Developing and maintaining the Bedrijvenpark Botlek Site Policy.
- Responsible for budget, contracts, and assignments concerning al facility aspects (e.g. buildings, offices and utilities). Provides solicited and unsolicited advice on facility issues. Furthermore, responsible for the gatekeeping of facility maintenance priorities (OPEX);
- Has an advisory role in the implementation of facility projects (e.g. adjustments to the office infrastructure; furnishing of offices and common areas);
- Responsible for up-to-date Provides solicited and unsolicited advice on facility issues infrastructure of Bedrijvenpark Botlek site; in this role responsible for contracts, budget and wishes concerning all infrastructural aspects (e.g. roads, landscaping, temporary housing, parking facilities, environmental permits etc.). Furthermore, responsible for the gatekeeping of infrastructural maintenance priorities; operates within the agreed OPEX budget.
- Develop a capable organization where employees perceive their workplace as a great place to work.
- Encourage employees by providing coaching and training accordingly. Define annual training planning;
- Discuss and create individual targets and development plans in order to accomplish Succes Factors-continuous performance tool;
- Ensure for a highly engaged culture.
- Model the need for continuous improvement for example using ALPS tools, meaning;
- Use standardized methodologies for problem solving and improvement projects (e.g. L6S,RCPS);
- Build and maintain a network within all companies located on Bedrijvenpark Botlek;
- Connect with other Site Services Managers in the area;
- Manage Bedrijvenpark Botlek including the production of communication tools like brochures, movies, website and safety tests;
- Maintain cooperative relationship with authorities (e.g. DCMR; Rotterdam Water Company Evides, ISPS).
- BSc/Msc level, ideally with a civil or facilities management background;
- Affinity with emergency response and security legislation;
- Affinity with materials management;
- At least 5 years experience in complex facility environments;
- Proven project experience; experience in cross-functional projects;
- People management experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
- Soft skills: highly developed communication skills. Strong customer orientation, diplomatic manners.
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. About 1600 employees work together for the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain and modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. From our first salt production in 1918, we continue to innovate every day to become safer, more efficient, and more sustainable to ensure the essential products of today will continue to enrich our lives tomorrow.
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
- A permanent contract;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- 35 vacation days;
- An excellent pension plan;
- Training opportunities.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Site Facility Lead?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on our own website and upload your CV. Any questions? Then contact Jeroen Sevenstern, Talent Acquisition Partner; firstname.lastname@example.org
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.