SLT Program & Change Manager
Apply until June 30, 2022
Are you proactive and an active problem solver? Do you feel responsible for the result of your department and act accordingly? Do you give and receive feedback in a respectful way and actively use it? And do you want to support the Site Leadership Team (SLT) with the culture & organizational changes within the Rotterdam Botlek site?
SLT Program & Change Manager
Fulltime, Rotterdam Botlek
Your challenge as SLT Program & Change Manager
As SLT Program & Change Manager, you will have the leading role in embedding the site culture that enables effective and efficient execution of work processes with continuous improvement at each level of the organization. You will challenge and support the Site Team Leadership team in prioritization of improvement initiatives for culture and organizational development. Next to this, you are responsible for developing and delivering a plan for culture & organizational development in cooperation Run/Improve/Support leaders
Other key responsibilities:
- Perform zero measurement and regular updates on culture, work processes, roles (leadership and technical skills) and tools
- Drive sustainable embedding of effective and efficient work processes, meeting structures and procedures
- Implement, maintain and stimulate visual performance management
- Stimulate performance management by effective KPI setting follow up
- Act as change agent with CI lead and Process Effectiveness Lead to build continuous improvement and performance culture
- Identify development needs for (personal) leadership in Run/Improve/Support in cooperation with Run/Improve/Support leaders
- Define and lead implementation of culture and organizational development program (trainings, workshops)
- Role coaching of teams and individuals on culture and behaviors
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
- Permanent contract with 2-months probationary period
- Annual salary based on your work experience
- 30 holidays;
- Attractive bonus scheme based on your and the business performance;
- Discount on our collective health insurance.
- Training opportunities
Have you got what it takes?
You are accurate, differentiate your own opinion from facts and you are looking for areas of improvement. You respect the processes and rules and you actively promote this to others.
You also bring along:
- Master’s Degree with 10+ years of relevant work experience in the manufacturing industry at leadership level.
- People Management / Change Management Experience: Has elaborate managerial experiences.
- Management Team Experience: has been member of an Site Leadership Team, Management Team or as a Plant Manager for at least 3 years.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English & Dutch.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as SLT Program & Change Manager?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Team Lead Recruitment, email@example.com. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
An online assessment will be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
About Nobian – Values
At Nobian we take great pride in our strong history and heritage, going back more than 100 years. We value the entrepreneurial spirit of our founders as well as our current strong drive for business excellence, innovation and sustainability. Based on these foundations we have become a leading European company in salt mining, essential chemistry, including green hydrogen, and energy.
Our values guide our behavior and are a crucial part of our strong identity and company culture. They demonstrate what we stand for as a corporate citizen, as a business partner and as an employer. Our values guide our relationships with our partners, suppliers and stakeholders.
Our values are: