Solution Architect Marketing & Sales - Amersfoort NL
Apply until July 17, 2022!
Do you want to be the sole expert on Nobians’ integrated applications and end-to-end business processes within the Sales, Marketing, and Logistics domain? Do you have experience with Functional Application Management and SAP? Do you want to be a Solution Architect and Delivery Manager in one? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
Solution Architect Marketing & Sales
32 – 40 hours per week, Amersfoort NL (Hybrid position)
Salary per month: 5.000 – 7.900 EUR before tax
Your challenge as Solution Architect Marketing & Sales
As a Solution Architect, you own the architectures, designs, and delivers services within the Sales, Marketing, and Logistics domain. SAP SD, LE, MM (Demand Planning), WM, and MS Dynamics CRM are the most applications in this space. You have a good understanding of risk, and compliance and you will translate requirements into auditable solutions, from small changes to multidisciplinary projects. This is all to drive a strong, lean architecture to ensure compliance with business and IM strategy, policy, guidelines, budget, and operational supportability. Your other responsibilities will be:
- You will translate our strategic intentions into fulfilling and cost-effective application designs, implementation plans, and budgets.
- You will translate audit findings into effective improvements and secure implementation and embedding
- You will manage stakeholder relationships and their demand from small changes to multi-disciplinary projects.
- You will ensure effective business service delivery by managing external, offshore service providers, contracts we have with them, and ServiceNow embedded service processes.
You will report to the Head of Applications and be part of a team of 12 Solution Architects.
Nobian - Grow Greener Together
As a European leader in salt, essential chemicals, and energy, we make no secret of our sustainability ambition, which is to become one of the most sustainable chemical companies in Europe.
We want to help our customers reduce their carbon footprint with our green products, accelerate growth in new markets that will have a positive impact on our world, and engage meaningfully with our people, stakeholders, and communities. We will achieve this through our comprehensive sustainability program: Grow Greener Together.
Do you want to grow greener together?
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces, and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership, and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
- Permanent contract with a 2-month probationary period
- Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): 65.000 – 102.000 before tax
- 35 holidays
- Attractive bonus scheme based on your and the business performance
- Discount on our collective health insurance
- Training opportunities
Have you got what it takes?
You are able to influence internal and external parties and communicate clearly at different levels. Next to this, you have experience in adjusting the package to functional requirements and technical context. As an experienced Solution Architect, you are dedicated to reaching and maintaining the required quality of system performance and solutions. You also bring along:
- 8+ Years’ work experience with at least three years within Business Application, Platform, infrastructures, and relevant business processes.
- Experience with design, delivery, and rollout of control frameworks.
- Familiar with systems and IT standards like SAP, ITIL, Cobit, CMM.
- Certification in system maintenance / configuration / customizing.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English.
To be eligible for this position, you are an EU resident or in possession of a long-term Dutch residence and working permit.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Solution Architect Marketing & Sales?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Team Lead Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
An online assessment will be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies, or manning companies.