Static Engineer - Delfzijl
Maintenance Engineer Static
Annual salary based on full time employment EUR 48.000 - 91.000
Your challenge as Maintenance Engineer Static
One of the main goals of Nobian is to be the industry leader in Sustainability and taking a leading role in the energy transition. In order to achieve these goals, we need to ensure safe, compliant and reliable operations within our existing plants while preparing ourselves for the new era of electrified operations to come.
The Maintenance Engineer Static plays a crucial role in both by making sure we meet compliancy legislation (f.i. WBDA) and continuously work on our maintenance strategy and long-term asset plan related to piping & equipment to secure the reliability and availability of our existing plants while bringing in knowledge and experience into the new assets to be developed.
As a Maintenance Engineer Static you will be working with Reliability-, Process- and Lead Engineers, Mechanics, Operators, Inspectors and Plant Management. A job which requires excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset, drive for efficiency and optimization, people skills and fast decision taking.
Furthermore the maintenance engineer:
• Recognizes innovation opportunities and make them active and or support them;
• Is the technical discipline specialist that advices the maintenance, project and turnaround teams on site;
• Performs root cause analysis, develops preventative maintenance plans and utilize predictive maintenance techniques to advise on appropriate maintenance planning;
• Ensures accurate administration and material documentation;
• Is pro-active in diagnosing & solving equipment, process and system problems at the site.
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract;
• Annual gross salary based on full time employment EUR 48.000, - EUR 91.000;
• An attractive bonus scheme of 8% based on your annual salary;
• 35 vacation days;
• An excellent pension plan;
• Training opportunities.
Have you got what it takes?
Do you consider yourself as a problem solver? Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues both inside and outside your own team, and do you recognize yourself in the following:
• HBO/WO level with a degree in Mechanical;
• Experience within a technical process environment is an added value.
• Experience with inspections on piping & equipment of installation within the chemical / process industry.
• Preferably Knowledge of standards such as WBDA.
• Preferably knowledge of automated systems such as SAP PM.
• Various levels, in Dutch and English.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Maintenance Engineer Static?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Jeroen De Maeyer, Talent Acquisition Partner, Jeroen.email@example.com. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
About Nobian - A leader in essential chemicals
Nobian is a European leader in the production of essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain with modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. We have a strong heritage of salt production of over 100 years dating back to 1918. Our 1,600 employees are committed to become safer, more efficient and sustainable, to ensure that the essential products of today will keep enriching our lives tomorrow with chemistry you can count on.
At Nobian we take great pride in our strong history and heritage, going back more than 100 years. We value the entrepreneurial spirit of our founders as well as our current strong drive for business excellence, innovation and sustainability. Based on these foundations we have become a leading European company in salt mining, essential chemistry, including green hydrogen, and energy.
Our values guide our behavior and are a crucial part of our strong identity and company culture. They demonstrate what we stand for as a corporate citizen, as a business partner and as an employer. Our values guide our relationships with our partners, suppliers and stakeholders.