Planner Mechanical - Rotterdam Botlek
Fulltime, Rotterdam Botlek
Gross annual salary including holiday allowance and bonuses between EUR 43.000 and EUR 66.000
Your responsibilities as a Planner Mechanical
As a Planner you are responsible for providing detailed work packages that ensure safe, efficient and effective execution of all maintenance activities. You will use the database set up for this purpose in SAP and record the work in the field. Orders that are fully prepared are passed on to the Scheduler who then schedules the job onto the schedule as efficiently as possible. You feel responsible for the results of your department and act accordingly, you are a team player, you know how to use the qualities of your close colleagues.
This is what you can expect from us
As a Planner Mechanical you are the pivot in the maintenance process and you will liaise with the technical department, engineers, schedulers and/or external parties. You will have the opportunity to grow or develop in this position.
- A permanent position with a probationary period of 2 months
- A gross basic annual salary including holiday allowance and supplements between EUR 43.000 and EUR 66.000
- 35 days off
- Botlek and function allowance
- A 13th month
- Excellent pension scheme
- Good career opportunities
Do you have what it takes?
You are a real team player, meticulous and prioritize your tasks. You are strong in relationship management and communication. In addition, you have leadership skills or would like to develop them. Does that sound like music to your ears? Then we hope you recognize yourself in the following requirements:
- You have a completed MBO 4 technical education towards mechanical engineering with 5-10 years
- work experience in the process industry
- You are stress resistant and independent
- You have experience with SAP
- You have knowledge of materials and standard maintenance processes
- You are intrinsically motivated to improve
- You are fluent in Dutch and English in word and writing
- You give and receive feedback in a respectful way and actively act on it
- You actively promote the company strategy and policy choices made
Would you like to work for Nobian as a Planner Mechanical?
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then apply via our apply button and attach your CV and cover letter. For more information about the recruitment process please contact Sylvia Baars firstname.lastname@example.org.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the application process.
We have already chosen our recruitment channels for this vacancy and therefore kindly request advertising agencies and recruitment & selection agencies not to contact us.
In Rotterdam, Nobian has a modern production facility. About 300 employees are employed and our site has a pivotal role in the region. The Chlorine Caustic Utilities Unit (CCU) in Rotterdam is one of the largest, most modern and safest chlorine plants in the world and is also responsible within the site for the supply of electricity, gas, steam and water, among other things, to our internal and external customers. The CCU occupies a central role within the chlorine cluster in the Rotterdam Botlek area. The safety and reliability of our processes is therefore of paramount importance.