Project Manager - Rotterdam
Full-time in Rotterdam
Annual Salary: EUR 59.560 – 104.960
The project manager manages and leads a portfolio of multiple brownfield projects with a value up to 1mEUR, involving our external engineering partners and construction sub-contractors. You prepare, execute, and deliver Capex projects, safely and within defined scope, schedule, budget and quality. The Project Manager demonstrates visible HSE leadership. You manage multidisciplinary project teams with the focus to deliver the best project from begin to end from an owners perspective. Project management according to Nobian’s Project Management (NPM) methodology. You are able to communicate on all levels of the organization and are able to achieve good project results with the project team.
- Responsible for the project management of a portfolio of small/medium size brownfield projects.
- Manage multiple project in parallel with a budget up to 1mEUR.
- Overall responsible for the project in terms of scope, planning, costs, quality, project recourses, stakeholder management, communication, risk management, procurement and HSE.
- Provide input for the Long term asset planning to support the asset owner
- Challenge project scope with functional experts.
- Reports to the steering team.
- Proactive coordination with various internal and external stakeholders
- Realizing projects within the time, budget and quality agreed with the client.
- Carrying out studies and (preliminary) projects and advising clients on options.
- Working in accordance with NPM (Nobian Project Methodology) with the associated project phases and toll gates.
- Entire project responsible from initiation to project delivery, including necessary documentation.
- Drawing up investment requests,
- Prepare steering committee meetings, assurance reviews and tollgate meetings.
- Drawing up and monitoring the project budget with the project team.
- Project scope control.
- QHSE – ensuring integrated QHSE guidelines for the project in all phases, with regard to internal and external personnel.
- Evaluating the project and assessing complaints and wishes from clients. Devising improvements in the service and method of handling complaints.
- Participate in the implementation of standardized and best practices processes
- Contributions to within the Project & Turnaround department to further optimize the project processes.
- Support colleagues on Rotterdam site to implement best practices from projects into other department processes.
- Execute projects according to the standardized Nobian project methodology (including assurance reviews and tollgate reviews).
- Delivery of “turn key” project to Operations (including operator instructions and training, CSU, maintenance plan and procedures).
- Secure HSE management systems are at required level at start up.
Job requirements / Candidate profile
- Min 5 years of experience as Project Manager.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
- Communicative: highly skilled in stakeholder and people relation management. Able to build, maintain and utilize - in- and external stakeholders and represent the project within the organization.
- Experience in small size & mid size “brown field” projects.
- Engineering experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, influencing, result orientated, negotiation, problem solver, ownership.
- Feels responsible for projects from begin to end. Speaks fluently Dutch and English.
- Interest in execution Electrical projects is preferred
For further information, please contact Elias Brouwer, Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you eager to work at Nobian as Project Manager?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Please contact Elias Brouwer (Talent Acquisition Partner) email@example.com.